Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Midsummer's Hearth

Things got moved around this weekend in my house, as they tend to do, leaving most of my original summer hearth display scattered throughout different rooms.  This gave me the opportunity to create something new and reminiscent of mid-summer.  Items added in include dried moonshine yarrow (from my garden) and dried Queen Anne's Lace (collected on the side of the road), a thrifted picnic basket I got earlier this summer and the trunk.  The trunk has recently gotten a couple of coats of DIY chalk paint, but has been in my basement for years after we got it free at a tag sale.






I love a fresh, no cost update!



Have a great start to your week!

Angela

Linking to:southern hospitalityBoogieboard CottageUndertheTableandDreamingI Gotta Try That mop it up mondaysPhotobucketMod Vintage LifeMy Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 52 Mantels A Delightsome Life
Rooted In ThymeLiz Marie Blogvif187Homespun Happeningshttp://www.jenniferrizzo.com/