Friday, July 27, 2012

Old-School Castoff Possibilities

I love service carts. Just think of the possibilities!

Source


Source


Source

Source

That's why I was so excited this morning when I found this!




I went to a tag sale for a Catholic school that is closing in our neighborhood.  And you know what? I can't even tell you what I paid for it.  I got the cart along w/ an awesome chair to redo and a big box of school and science supplies.  Nothing was priced and when I asked the principal how much I owed for everything she said $50. The look on my face must have been priceless because less than 5 seconds later, and without me saying a word,  she was down to $25. I offered $20 and she accepted. It was a seriously weird tag sale encounter.


Have a great thrifty weekend!

Angela


Linking to:  southern hospitality