Monday, August 6, 2012

Come, Sit on My Porch...

...because I think it is looking kind of cozy right now. The other day I shared a little bit of my porch makeover here.

 And now here is the space all put together.












Really, everything except that little wooden bench that has plants on it and the wicker stool (thrifted for $1.99 and $2.99, respectively) and the towel covering the chair (Target $5) were just items from around the house.

You don't have to be intimidated to take on a project because of budget issues, just be creative with your inspiration.  My ideal would be a screened in porch with indoor/outdoor fabric curtains and new chair cushions, but that's not in the budget.  This gave me a similar feel for a fraction of the cost and lets me enjoy the space now.

Keep decorating!

Angela

Linking to:Mod Vintage Life










{Primp}A Delightsome Life 52 Mantels