Friday, August 10, 2012

Things I'm Loving this Week...

Here are some things I am absolutely loving this week:


Ikea Cushion Covers (Great quality, low price. I might have to make a trip there soon to get this one.)


Source



British Decorating Magazines (My little treat to myself when my boys want to go to Barnes & Noble.)







Target Dollar Spot (I got so many wonderful comments amount the salt and pepper shakers in this post. Just $2.50 for the set at Target!)








Indoor/Outdoor Fabric (I think something in my living room is going to be recovered in this fabric very soon!)



Source




Large Painted Hutches (Let's just say the dining room makeover is going at a snail's pace. But, I do feel inspired by this hutch.)



Source




Have a great weekend!

Angela



Linking to:

mop it up mondaysDIY Show Off UndertheTableandDreaming