Friday, August 24, 2012

Things I'm Loving this Week...

Here are some things I am absolutely loving this week:


Craigslist (I scored this old piece of glass from a former store front for FREE! I have no immediate plans for it, but how could I pass this one up? I just love the hand painted lettering and the history it holds.)







Casual, Ruffled Shower Curtain (I'm completely loving this  ticking-striped curtain from Pottery Barn.)

Source





Glass Bottles (IKEA's glass Limmaren bottles elevate simple everyday things like soap and oil into something really special.)

Source



Awesome Etsy Finds (I recently pinned this great poster.  Wouldn't it be fantastic in a kitchen?)

Source



Globes. (Two things I adore:  collections and globes. How cool is this? I am just in love with the variation of colors and sizes)

Source



Have a wonderful weekend!

Angela
 
Linking to: