Friday, August 31, 2012

Things I'm Loving this Week...

Here are some things I am absolutely loving this week:


Selby Chain-Link Hampers (This hamper by Pehr Designs is too cute for dirty laundry and I love all the colors, especially the blue.)
Source





Summer Produce (This is my favorite lunch I have been making myself all summer.  It consists of one ear of corn (cooked, cooled and cut off the cob), sliced radishes, cucumbers and grape tomatoes, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, Goya adobo seasoning and feta cheese.)






Owl Pumpkins (Better Homes and Gardens has done it again! Totally making this with my boys.  We are owl fanatics!)


Source


Chalkboard State Map (The example is even my home state. This is totally calling my name!)

Source

Autumn Wreath (I love both bittersweet and Chinese lanterns. I must find some to DIY this for my back porch!)

Source

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! We're gearing up to start our homeschool year on Tuesday and I need all the strength and patience I can muster. Both of my boys have autism and to say they are not in a good place right now is putting it mildly.

Angela