Friday, September 7, 2012

Things I'm Loving this Week...

Here are some things I am absolutely loving this week:


Dollar Tree Crow (I love this craft that I pinned earlier in the week! The perfect mix of vintage and Halloween.)

Source





Wall Stencils (I'm thinking about defining a space in my home by stenciling the walls in just that area. This stencil, found on Etsy, is my favorite right now.)


Source



Collections (I'm pretty much in love with this collection of silver and I'm a huge fan of grouping like items together.  For more inspiration on displaying collectables visit my Pinterest board here.)

Source


IKEA EIVOR Throw (I love the graphic white and black of this throw and it would look perfect in my living room or bedroom.)


Source

Modern British Sitting Area (I'm loving the rug, chevron chairs and pillows in this room. very inspiring!)

Source

Have a great weekend!

Angela

Linking to: