Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Autumn Coffee Table Styling

It's such a typical fall day in Massachusetts; chilly, breezy, and a little gloomy, so I thought I would take advantage of being inside and update my coffee table for autumn.
 
 

I kept my turquoise HomeGoods tray and two of the three decorating books that I had used for my summer coffee table.  I've had the large pumpkin for years, but I think it is originally from Pier 1.  I love the muted brown and red color of the pumpkin and its wire stem.
 
 
 
 
The mercury glass owl is from West Elm and it is sitting on an old Pier 1 white plate.



The pewter pitcher was a thrift store score that I got many months ago and I filled it with cat tails that I found at the grocery store. I love their mustardy color as it plays so well with many other objects in the room.
 


I also gave you all a sneak peak at our new ottoman fabric.  I'll share much more of that next week, for sure!

 
 
 

Now, I'm off to make myself a pumpkin latte and curl up on the couch with my boys! (Embarrassing fact: they have sort of, kind of gotten me hooked on the show Victorious on Nickelodeon.)

Angela

P.S. If you'd like to check out how I styled my coffee table for the summer just click here.
Linking to::southern hospitalityDIY Show Off UndertheTableandDreamingI Gotta Try That Mod Vintage Life My Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaHouse on the Way 52 Mantels Beyond The Picket Fence Photobucket A Delightsome Life Rooted In Thymevif187 Liz Marie Bloghttp://www.jenniferrizzo.com/ Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special A Delightsome Life Boogieboard Cottage Too Much Time On My Hands ”Fall Hubby Made Mebutton Fridays Unfolded SixSistersStuff.com PhotobucketOr so she says MakingA Diamond in the Stuff
The Chicken Chick