Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dresser Styling and Pom-Pom Garland

I've been working on our master bedroom for was seems like absolutely forever.  (In reality its only been since October when I participated in the MyColor™ inspired by Pantone® Painting Party.)

One of the major things I've struggled with was styling my dresser. I wanted a layered, collected look and something that could accommodate my jewelry and perfume neatly. 

The candelabra holding my bracelets was a HomeGoods clearance find and that sparkly feather was a West Elm holiday decoration that I can't bear to put away.  The boxwood cuttings are from my yard.

A coat hook from Target holds my longer necklaces.


The silver tray holds a collection of bowls organizing other necklaces and bracelets.

The pom-pom adds more texture and another layer up against my antique chalkboard.  The fuchsia embroidery floss brings in a touch of the pink that I have used very sparingly in the room.


My word of the year; trust, is written as a daily reminder. I love how it all came together!

DIY Show OffMod Vintage Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia52 MantelsBeyond The Picket FencePhotobucket A Delightsome Life Rooted In Thymevif187Liz Marie Blog A Delightsome LifeBoogieboard Cottage”FallFridays Unfolded

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special