Thursday, November 7, 2013

Classic, Country Painted Demilune

 I'm so happy to share the full reveal of this little demilune table with your all this morning!
 
 
It just screams autumn to me! And that's a good thing because it is most definitely fall and most definitely freezing here today!
 

First of all, I love demilune tables because the lines are always so pretty and delicate.
 
 
 
Secondly, I love how they can fit in tiny places. They are perfect for that wall or spot that needs a little something...I'm thinking entry, bathroom or nightstand.
 



Take a look at the before. It had definitely been loved in its previous home, but really needed an update. I ended up painting it with Valspar La Fonda Ortiz Gold, distressing it and then topping it with a coat of dark stain.
 


  

I just love that deep mustard color!
 



 
This piece will be for sale on Saturday when we host our final vintage sale of the year at our home.
 
I hope you all have a great day! I am meeting with a customer and probably heading over to the thrift store. I have a coupon that totally cannot go to waste!
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 


Linking to: 

startathomeAll Things Thursday Blog Hop

http://cityfarmhouse.com/
”TheGoldenSycamore.com”