Friday, November 14, 2014

Christmas Decorating with Balsam Hill

 Hey everyone! This is traditionally a bit early for me to start chatting about Christmas, but I am taking part in some truly fantastic home tours and collaborations this season and so I could not wait to get a jump on it.
 
I was super fortunate to be gifted some wonderful holiday décor from Balsam Hill, and, I have to say, I am truly in love with the quality!
 
The first thing I picked was a gorgeous and realistic looking lighted, potted tree.



I decided on one of these smaller trees because they are so versatile. Every year I like to change up how my holiday home looks and this will definitely aid in that. I can completely see this working beautifully in an entry way, but this year it is going to take center stage in my master bedroom, placed upon my marble topped dresser.  Here's a little glimpse of it (still deciding on how I want to decorate it)!
 

 

Next up are these jeweled floral sprays.  Again, so super versatile! You can add them to your tree for an extra bit of sparkle or, like I am going to do, place them in a large vase, in lieu of flowers. 
 


I love how they just sort of drip down over the container. These sprays are totally something I would leave up throughout the colder months since they remind me of glistening icicles. (BTW, if you really know me, then you know how insane I am over these....anything glittery and sparkling makes me super happy!)
 

 
 
Last up is this square boxwood wreath. I love boxwood. I think it's as wonderful at Christmas as it is in June. It is just something that stands through the seasons and is so amazingly classic.
 


 
I hung mine up on our midcentury hutch in our living room and it is going to give the perfect balance of greenery as I plan to put our larger tree on the opposite end of the space.
 
 
 
I think this is going to be my favorite year for Christmas decorating so far!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, love it all! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see your Christmas Home Tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas decor is beautiful. I am crazy over the floral sprays too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela , your Christmas decor is beautiful. I love the boxwood wreath. I am like you anything that sparkles makes me happy. I am doing my decorations in a frosty winter look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, love the tree you chose. I have wreaths from Balsam Hill. They are so realistic looking. The crystals are pretty too. Are they also from there?

    Can't wait to see it all

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those floral sprays and how you have them in a vase!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.