Thursday, January 21, 2016

Interesting Ideas for Planting Succulents

Next week I'm going to be working on a project with succulents. They're one of my absolute favorite plants to have in my home.

I love their sculptural, unique look.

Plus, they are so versatile.  Look at all these interesting ideas I've pinned over time. (One is actually a project I did a while back.)



The modern painted accent on this pot gives such a fun, springy vibe.

Source

I have no words for this. It's just absolutely the sweetest and I love how the neutral wood lets the plants shine.

Source

Stamped bags!?! Complete love and perfect for modern Valentine décor.

Source

Somehow a rusty old can seems perfect for a tall, stately cactus.

Source

I seriously think this is perfection. The older feel of the table filled with a large grouping of succulents is the perfect marriage of antique with modern decorating.

Source

Lastly, this is a project of mine from a couple of years ago. I simply took a piece of firewood and used a router to make a hole large enough for my plant.



For more ideas on incorporating plants into your home in a beautiful and unique way please follow my Pinterest board Grow! here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.