Thursday, November 8, 2018

Oak Leaf Garland

Hi everyone!

Today, I'm sharing an updated version of an easy fall project I did several years ago.



For that full blog post, and instructions, click here.

This time, I didn't even bother with the hole punch and just pushed the leaves through.



It's super easy and rustic; a perfect nod to November with its shades of brown and loads of texture. We have mostly maple and pine in our yard, with just a few oak saplings, so I took what I could from our property and then drove over to the state park and grabbed some additional leaves from their parking lot. 



The green leaves are from our yard...they hadn't dropped yet so I literally had to pluck them off the tree. 



I'm going to remove everything off of this dresser in my living room except for the mirror and oak garland and use it as a serving station when I host the Hometalk Local Workshop event this weekend.








Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest








If you liked this post, you may also like...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.