Thursday, October 18, 2012

[My Project Notebook]

(I always have a ton of decorating and DIY ideas floating around in my head. Many of them end up in my project notebook that I keep in my nightstand. I thought it would be fun if I shared some of my ideas with you all each week.)

I sort of have this little obsession with furniture.  Luckily, I only shop thrift and tag sales so the expense is kept relatively minimum.  Here are some of my dream pieces of furniture that I have pinned on my Pinterest boards.

1. Vintage Brass Chest

Source



 
2. Antique Cabinet with a Punch of Color


Source
 
 3. Classic Furniture with Fun, Modern Upholstery

Source


4. Antique Style Furniture with Interesting Lines

Source


5. Simple Pieces that make a Grand Statement

Source

If you'd like to see more furniture that inspires me check out my DIY for the Home -Transforming Wood and Furniture with Paint and Fantastic Furniture boards on Pinterest.

Also, don't forget to check out my modified chevron chest that I recently redid using  MyColor™ inspired by Pantone® paint and enter to win samples of your own!