Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Our Repurposed Card Catalogue

Hi there! I'm just stopping in to quickly share an absolutely fantastic find my husband and I purchased this past weekend.  Remember that tag sale I had gone to a few months back at the Catholic school that had closed?  You can read about it here and here.  Well, on Saturday and Sunday they had one last Everything Must Go sale and so, of course, we stopped over.

And we purchased this card catalogue for $7.50! I have always loved them and this one is particularly cool because it is actually three sets of drawers on a metal stand. It was in perfect condition and just needed a good dusting.

 
 
Can you believe the price? The pricing of the items there, from the very beginning of their sales in early summer have been beyond bizarre and I have walked away with some pretty unique items for not a lot of money.
 



As you can see, we have it in our living room right now and it is holding our sons' DVDs. Perfect, discreet, organized storage.

Also, don't forget to stop by tomorrow at noon to see my completed painting project!  I'm so excited to share and you will even get a chance to win your own paint.




http://www.carterscottage.net/
The Chicken Chick
52 Mantels


52 Mantels
52 Mantels