Sunday, December 2, 2012

Easy, Vintage Holiday Decorating

We're full-on holiday decorating over here and my absolute favorite decorations for the season are vintage ornaments.



I replaced the teal colored candles in our dining room (seen here) with vintage ornaments in silver, aqua and blue.




A few years ago we got two big boxes of vintage ornaments for just a few dollars a tag sale in our neighborhood.





I love how the ornaments fit perfectly in the candle holders!


 
 
Every corner of our dining room is glittering with Christmas decorations and I can't wait to share more with you all. I just wish we would get some sunny days so photographing everything would be a bit easier!

 
 
 
Last thing, if you follow me on Facebook, you may have already seen our early Christmas present.  Introducing.....

 
 
...Figaro Newton Santaniello!  We are so totally in love with this little shelter cat already and are so thrilled to be giving him a second chance!
 
 
 
Have a great week!
 
 
 

Linking to: DIY Show OffUndertheTableandDreamingMod Vintage Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia52 MantelsBeyond The Picket FencePhotobucket A Delightsome Life Rooted In Thymevif187Liz Marie Bloghttp://www.jenniferrizzo.com/Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special A Delightsome LifeBoogieboard Cottage”FallFridays Unfolded A Diamond in the Stuff