Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday Home Tour Collage

I can't believe that December is almost over and that tomorrow my oldest son turns 11! Time is seriously going by too fast!

Our 'Tis the Season Holiday Link Party is still going strong.  Have you linked up yet? You can check out my party here.  In preparation of the holiday home tour party that will be starting on Saturday (info at end of this post), I put together a collage of all my Christmas decorating from this year.

Enjoy!























Make sure to stop by Embracing Change on December 29th for a Holiday Home Tour party!

A Holiday Linky Party Is Coming Your Way!

DIY Show OffUndertheTableandDreamingMod Vintage Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia52 MantelsBeyond The Picket FencePhotobucket A Delightsome Life Rooted In Thymevif187Liz Marie Bloghttp://www.jenniferrizzo.com/Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special A Delightsome LifeBoogieboard Cottage”FallFridays Unfolded

It's Overflowing