Saturday, December 22, 2012

'Tis the Season Christmas Tree Link Party!

Hi everyone and welcome to the next installment of the 'Tis the Season Holiday Link Party!

A Holiday Linky Party Is Coming Your Way!




I'm so thrilled to be hosting this Christmas tree themed party!  Recently I've shared two of my nontraditional Christmas trees with you all.

 
 
 
 
I also showed a glimpse of our large, traditional tree when I posted about repurposing decorations from years past in this post.  Below are some pictures of the completed tree with my sparkly, white Merry Christmas garland.
 
 

 
 
Now it's time for you to share with me! Link up all your fabulously decorated Christmas trees below. I cannot wait to see what you all have created! The link will be open for one week and then I'll pick my favorites.  Please help to make my first party a success by linking back to my blog in your posts and sharing this party with your friends!
 
Embracing Change
 
 
 
 

 
Merry Christmas!
 
 
P.S. Our series will resume right after Christmas. Be sure to stop by Dear Emmeline on December 26th for a Leftover Recipes link party.
 
 

17 comments:

  1. Pretty trees and thanks for the invite. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be sharing my family tree this morning! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look great! I will be linking soon as I get some pics!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela! Love your blog! I popped over from Savvy Southern Style! I'm a Massachusetts blogger too and your newest follower! Merry Christmas! Come by and see me at Dandelion House!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Angela! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THanks for hosting! I love all of the pretty trees linked up :) Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your twiggy tree and the special nativity at its base! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great party. I shared our Farm Christmas Photos. Happy holidays!
    Lisa
    Fresh Eggs Daily
    www.fresh-eggs-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just shared my alternative branch Christmas trees from my cottage. Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting! Loved seeing all your beautiful Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela,
    Thanks for hosting and Merry Christmas!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Angela. Thank you for hosting, a pleasure to join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful trees! Thanks so much for hosting this fun party. Have a Merry Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful Christmas trees, Angela. Thank you so much for kindly hosting this fun party!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn xxx
    ps...I am not finding your blog button and would like to post your party on my sidebar...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.