Wednesday, December 12, 2012

[Project Notebook]

(I always have a ton of decorating and DIY ideas floating around in my head. Many of them end up in my project notebook that I keep in my nightstand. I thought it would be fun if I shared some of my ideas with you all each week.)


Every year, as part of my Mom's Christmas present, I make her a mini scrapbook album.  Actually, I make two (the second being an identical copy to keep at our house). Of course, I always have plans that are way too grand and it takes me much longer than I anticipate and inevitably I am working like crazy to finish the last details on Christmas Eve night.  I just went and got all my pictures printed, bought paper and supplies and I'm ready to begin! Here are some mini books that are inspiring me this year:


Source




Source



Image3bis
Source

Source


cute mini-book
Source






 

2 comments:

  1. these are great! i have a couple of the book ones pinned as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, How sweet is that? Love the inspiration photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.