Wednesday, January 2, 2013

'Tis the Season Holiday Link Party Christmas Tree Features

I may have mentioned this many, many times already, but I was so thrilled to be asked to participate in the 'Tis the Season Holiday Link Party

A Holiday Linky Party Is Coming Your Way!

My theme was Christmas trees and while I had such a great time decorating ours this year, I have to say, the trees that were linked up really blew me away!  The creativity and uniqueness was so inspiring!

With that said, here are my 7 favorites! (You can view all the entries and see how I decorated my trees here.)

Better with Age
Savvy Southern Style
Primitive & Proper
Coastal Cottage Dreams
Deborah Jean's Dandelion House
Shabby Brocante
Lisa Goulet Design
Embracing Change
Amazing, right?  Thanks again to everyone who linked up!