Wednesday, March 13, 2013

[Project Notebook] Gallery Walls





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Being both a collector and someone who despises clutter I love gallery walls. It's like the best of both worlds. I get to display collections, while at the same time keeping things neat, orderly and organized.  I already have a couple in my home. You can see my huge family picture gallery wall in this post and my bedroom silhouette wall here.
 
I'm slowly starting to gather items for a gallery wall in my living room. (We are planning some updates in there this year.) And when I revamp the television area I would like to incorporate a small gallery. However, unlike the other two that I previously shared, that are based more on a cohesive theme, I would like this one to be more collected/eclectic.
 
Here is where I am inspiration wise so far:




1 Source  2 Source  3 Source  4 Source  5 Source


Do you have gallery walls in your home? Please tell me about them!