Wednesday, September 4, 2013

[Project Notebook] Two-Toned Walls

Just bear with me on this one. Yes, I completely know that I already posted a picture of a two toned wall on Facebook. And then I posted the same pic in my blog post from yesterday here.
 
I think I might be ever so slightly obsessed with the two-toned wall look. Especially since I found the most perfect wall for it! I have been dying to do some sort of graphic design on the wall behind our bed in the master bedroom for a long while now.
 
And, something glaringly needs to be done now more than ever since we sold our headboard this past weekend and the two toned wall will be a fantastic start! Although, my finished look will not be as bold, since I will be accenting my wall with a creamy white paint. Cannot wait to get started!
 
 
1 Source  2 Source  3 Source  4 Source  5 Source
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.