Tuesday, October 8, 2013

[Project Notebook] Fall Decorating

What's your favorite season?
 
I know that I've mentioned before that I just absolutely love autumn. I have slowly been adding in little bits of fall in preparation of sharing my home tour with you all on October 31st as part of the Modern & Fresh Fall series that I am a part of.
 
Have you been keeping up with the series thus far? It is amazing! Here are some of my favorite highlights:
 
feathers-dried-flowers
 
 
 
 
Fall Lounge
 
 
 
fall-decor-post-8-2
 
 
 photo IMG_1572_zps16e32568.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Amazing stuff, right!?!
 
Here is the complete list of participants, along with links to their blogs so you can follow along every day for the rest of October:
 
 
 
 
Modern + Fresh Fall Home Tour Bloggers:

Starting October 1 – Kristen and Lindsay
2 – Sarah from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs
3 – Gabbi from Retro Ranch Reno
4 – Brittany from Brittany Makes
5 – Jesse from Scout & Nimble
6 – Julia from Cuckoo 4 Design
7 – Carolyn from Sweet Chaos Home
TODAY 8 – Jennifer from The Chronicles of Home
9 – Bethany from Dwellings by Devore
10 – Carmel from Our Fifth House
11 – Kristin from The Hunted Interior
12 – Annekke from This That & Life
13 – Michelle from Décor and the Dog
14 – Cassie from Primitive & Proper
15 – Ally from From the Right Bank
16 – Shannon from Shannon Berrey Designs
17 – Danika from Gorgeous Shiny Things
18 – Kristin from Bliss at Home
19 – Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof
20 – Jessica from Dear Emmeline
21 – Kelly from View Along the Way
22 – Sarah from Lacquer and Linen
23 – Eileen from A Creative Day Blog
24 – Sarah from Royal Marigold
25 – Lori from Lori May Interiors
26 – Jennifer from Dimples and Tangles
27 – Caitlin from Desert Domicile
 28 – Sherry from Design Indulgence
29 – Lakeitha from Lakeitha Duncan Lifestyle Blog
30 – Shavonda from A Home Full of Color and Whitney from The Curtis Casa
31 – Angela from Number Fifty-Three and Jennifer from Brave New Home
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Angela...thank you so much for the shout out! This has been such a fun series and I cannot wait to see what you do! I had butterflies in my tummy the whole time I was waiting for my turn...I cannot imagine if I was at the end of the month! It has to be torture, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.