Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pinterest Love...Cozy Rooms

My boys and I love the idea of being cozy. And, oddly, we've been talking about it a lot lately. Maybe it is because they are homeschooled and we technically can stay in our jammies all day if we want to. Maybe it is because they were so sick for the month of October (goodbye ear infections and pneumonia) and we spent so much time in our living room. Whatever it is, they've come up with a list of things that create the perfect cozy experience. And I thought I would share it with all of you. Here are their top cozy requirements. Do you agree?
 
warm, comfy outfit
 
gloomy day with snowstorm or rain
 
faux fur blanket to wrap up in
 
perfect show on TV or the perfect book or magazine to read
 
fire in the fireplace
 
 
They have a tough life don't they! And, I have to say, I agree with every last item on their list, which got me thinking the other night when I was on Pinterest. Which living rooms scream cozy to me? Here are my top five...
 
 
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5
 
 
To see more of my favorite living rooms, be sure to check out my Main Living Inspirations board on Pinterest.
 


 
 

 
 
 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.