Friday, December 6, 2013

Things I'm Loving This Week....Pretty Gift Ideas

Hey everyone! Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I am totally not even close, but that's OK! I have some super cute gift ideas today that I am really loving!
 
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5
 
 
So, if anyone in my family is reading and is looking for a little something for me, I would totally rock those Antro hair ties. Just saying...
 

P.S. Don't forget the Christmas home tour I will be a part of starts Monday, December 9th. I hope you'll join us!



Seriously. I will be joining all these awesome bloggers!!!

Monday:
Roeshel - DIY Showoff
Jess and Monica - East Coast Creative
Laura - Finding Home
Brittany - Brittany Makes
 
Tuesday:
Lindsay - Makely Home
Caitlin - Desert Domicile
Carolyn - Sweet Chaos Home
 
Wednesday: 
Jamie - C.R.A.F.T.
Michelle - Decor and the Dog
Whitney - The Curtis Casa
Kristin - Bliss at Home
Summer - Simple Stylings
 
Thursday:
 
Jenna - SAS Interiors
Chris - Just a Girl
Michelle - Iron and Twine
Jennifer - Dimples & Tangles
 
Friday:
Jen - The Chronicles of Home
Kristin - Hunted Interior
Eileen - A Creative Day
Lakeitha - Lakeitha Duncan
Kristen - KFD Designs
Jessica - Dear Emmeline
Carmel - Our Fifth House
 
 








 
 If you liked this post you may also like...