Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pinterest Love... & Contributor Post

Morning friends! I have been super hard at work around here painting, tweaking and decorating with frequent breaks to check out Pinterest (both for inspiration and for back up when my husband thinks my idea is super crazy)!
 
Here's what I felt most inspired by this past week...
 
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/


 
As you may already know, I have a chalkboard backsplash and dark lower cabinets in my kitchen. Next up will be the counters....hmmm.... could I go dark on that, too? 
 
Bar carts are super popular right now, but I didn't want to spend extra money on getting one, so I used what I already had on hand (I'll share soon).
 
Also, I'm obsessed with plants; especially cactus. Oh, and that kitty...he is a Russian Blue. It has been my favorite breed since childhood. Our family is committed to only getting shelter cats, so the chances of me ever getting one is slim, but I can still admire their beauty.
 
 
Lastly, my contributor post is also up on Jen Rizzo's Blog. Be sure to head on over there and show me some love!
 

 




If you liked this post you may also like...
 

 
 


3 comments:

  1. I adore that New York City house tour and I know I don't have to mention how I love that cat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the garland! i have leftover leather from my chair and am now spinning wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We adore our Russian Blue called Sascha, he's gentle,intelligent and curious! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.