Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pinterest Love...

Hey friends! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? If not I would love for you to. You can find me pinning all sorts of things there. 

Here are some of my favorites that I've pinned over the past week or so. The frosting in #4 is amazing, but the way. And, I am actually not a frosting person at all as I'm not a fan of super sweet (and yes, my family thinks I'm crazy because of this). But, this is a combo of fresh whipped cream and cream cheese. We made it on New Year's Eve to top some chocolate angel food  cupcakes, but we ended up with tons of the frosting left over. I shared on Facebook, that I used it up by making pancake muffins (just pancake batter baked in muffing tins), topping them with fresh berries and adding a little bit of the frosting. My boys were in heaven!

And, I'm seriously considering recreating the second image in our office. I already have the shelving on one wall, so it would just be a matter of continuing it to the adjacent space.
 
 
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5
 
 
 Which pin was your favorite? And, hey! If you follow me on Pinterest, I will totally follow you. Leave me a link to your page in the comments!












If you liked this post you may also like...



Living Room Update & Rugs USA Review


Zero Budget Home Tour

Decorating on a Zero Budget






10 comments:

  1. Always love your style, Angela.
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those corner shelves, too- great use of space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style, my Pinterest Boards are under my name lynn koscher. I am following your boards! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you on pinterest now. Look forward to seeing all of your pins. You can follow me here: http://www.pinterest.com/emcsaleh/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm now following on Pinterest! My page is http://www.pinterest.com/mustlovejunk/
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pins!!! I'm now following you on Pinterest. You can find me here:
    http://www.pinterest.com/deseraecrafts/
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess my favorite is that poor kitty! I am following you on pinterest, here's my page: http://www.pinterest.com/amya68/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That frosting sounds amazing. I don't like most frostings either, I worked at a bakery when I was 16 and it was my job to make all the frosting. Apparently I had my life time worth of frosting.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost forgot. I would love it if you followed me on Pinterest, my link is http://www.pinterest.com/threedogsathome/.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.