Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Emerald Green & Java Gel Stain End Table

I typically like to keep things pretty simple when I refurbish furniture, but sometimes you are just drawn to a bold color and run with it.

And, I think this end table we recently picked up looks fantastic in General Finishes Emerald Green. It's a perfect bold, true green.



I paired it with GF's Java Gel Stain. Java gel stain is a really easy product to use and I'm especially proud of this particular project because my oldest is working for me this summer (to earn money to maintain his cell phone...we require him to pay half), and I think he did a fabulous job sanding down the top and drawer in preparation of staining.



Combining the two toned down the green while still providing interest and uniqueness.



I kept the original vintage hardware, but refreshed it with Rub 'n Buff in Antique Gold. (BTW, any of my furniture refurbishing friends having difficulty finding this product in stores? I always would get it at the craft store, but can't find it anywhere lately.)



Local New England readers...this piece is currently available for purchase.







Follow my blog with Bloglovin



If you liked my Emerald Green & Java Gel Stain End Table you may also like...


Emerald Green Drop Leaf Side Table






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.