Tuesday, September 18, 2012

{Frugal Fall} Entry & Tutorial

I really am a fan of autumn.  I've tucked in twigs, pumpkins and dried corn all around our home and our entryway is no exception.

I brought in my gossip bench from the living room.  The mustard seed color is the perfect muted yellow for my fall decorating.

I haven't had time to go to a farm for pumpkins, but I found three beautiful squash at the grocery store. I love their colors and shapes.
The  three old books on the chair were a free find this past weekend and the wax pumpkin was a gift.

The golden colored mum sits in my bucket that I remade earlier this year from a $1 sewing basket.
And lastly, my owl silhouette (directions below) is a super easy, inexpensive project to make. 

Graphic Source
I just love these simple touches of fall welcoming guests into our home.
And with the changing of the seasons, I think it's time for a few additional updates to the space.  I am loving some items from ivgStores.com.  First, I would love this doormat!  The wood would add to my natural decorating elements. 
And second, this light would also be the perfect addition since the days are getting shorter and shorter. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
”Fall Hubby Made MeNew Housebutton Fridays Unfolded SixSistersStuff.com PhotobucketOr so she says MakingA Diamond in the Stuff DIY Showoff