Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things I'm Loving this Week...

Here are some things I am absolutely loving this week:


Squirrel Salt & Pepper Shakers (Should this set ever be mega-discounted at Pottery Barn they are so mine!)

Source




Adorable Owls (Seriously, look at this barn owlets face...too cute!)

Source


Yellow + Silver + Gray (I love Sarah Richardson, but I think I might just love Tommy Smythe a little bit more. A great show with great design.)

Source


Moss and Birch (I love these two natural elements together.  This is definitely a project on my must-do list.)

Source


Book Pumpkins (I used this tutorial to make a book pumpkin last weekend for my living room. Cute and easy.)


Source

Thank you so much for stopping by and a big hello to my newest followers!  I'll be busy, busy the next few days helping out my husband with our tag sale.

Have a great weekend!

Angela