Friday, October 26, 2012

Things I'm Loving this Week...& a Winner!

Here are some things I am absolutely loving this week...



West Elm Izola Cotton Laundry Bags


Source





Worn Leather Furniture

Source


 Gallery Wall with Art

Source

 
 Urban Outfitters Herringbone Rug

Source
 
 
 
Emily Henderson's Style

Source


Plus, I'm so thrilled to announce the winner of the MyColor™ inspired by Pantone®  paint is... Amanda at Opulent Cottage.  Congrats, Amanda!



I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I can't wait to show you all some things I have been working on next week, plus I will have a really exciting giveaway to share with you all!









4 comments:

  1. i have been all over that dining room from right bank this week..... LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. That laundry bag is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gallery wall. I like to see frames mismatched rather than all the same it gives a look of history, as if it took time to grow to look like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.