Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gold Star Tree & My Christmas Coffee Table

I sort of give up. It's freezing and snowy here so I've let the Christmas decorations begin to seep in before Thanksgiving has even happened. This is completely unlike me, but I am totally placing the blame on the wintry weather, the late Thanksgiving and not feeling well/hanging out too much at home thinking about decorating (cannot wait to call the doctor tomorrow to get my ears checked.)








I've recently started working with DecoArt and they were kind enough to send me some of their Dazzling Metallics Acrylic Paint in Glorious Gold. You all know I love metallic gold paint so much, and let me tell you, this did not disappoint. The coverage (hello one coat) and color were both phenomenal and it dried so fast that my project was done in a flash!




Here are the supplies you'll need: Dazzling Metallics Acrylic Paint in Glorious Gold, paint brush, wood stars from the craft store in various sizes, drill, branch and a glass container.


 

Simply paint a handful of wood stars (both sides) and let dry. Meanwhile, paint the lower portion of your stick with the same gold paint. Drill a hole in the center of each star and hang it on the branches of your stick. So incredibly easy, right?
 
 
 
 
This is how I love to decorate...simple, natural and neutral.






 
 If you liked this post you may also like...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Linking to: 

startathomeAll Things Thursday Blog Hop

http://cityfarmhouse.com/
”TheGoldenSycamore.com”