Lately, I have been feeling a constant draw towards Rustic Modern design. I think it blends nicely with my love for Antique with Modern and really gives the best of both world when decorating.
Mixing rustic with modern seems to encompass so much of what I love and have always been drawn to...
1. Lots of white and light colored walls.
2. Natural wood used in unexpected ways.
3. Worn furniture mixed with modern pieces.
4. Clean (but not stark or cold) design.
5. Natural stone and brick used to accent a space.
Are you all loving this style as much as me? I think it has the best relaxed, yet thoughtful and intentional vibe.