Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Nantucket Green End Table

I always love adding green paint to my supplies list.

It has such an earthy quality and reminds me of warmer weather and growth.




I've forever been a fan of General Finishes milk paint, and when they came out with chalk paint, I knew I had to try it.  One of the reasons I was so curious was that I'm actually not a fan of chalk paint. I find it tedious to work with...it's too thick and requires too much sanding for my taste.  This product is so different, however. It goes on ultra smooth and doesn't require lots of work to finish it.



Anyway, last week I picked up this end table and knew immediately that I wanted to use GF's Nantucket Green on it. It's a perfect mossy green that can go from modern to country very easily.



I wanted to pair the green with some stained wood for more of the earthy feel so I stripped the top of the end table and stained it with GF's Java Gel Stain. I am loving this combo together!



As far as the hardware...this was the original brass knobs. I loved how they suited the piece and I simply cleaned them up.



The weather has been fantastic for painting lately so I'm pushing through with my custom orders and lightening our ginormous stash of found pieces. If you are local and looking for something or would like a quote please contact us at numberfiftythree@outlook.com.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin


If you liked my Nantucket Green End Table then you may also like...


Patina Green Antique Dresser


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.