Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things I'm Loving this Week...

Here are some things I am absolutely loving this week:


Squirrel Salt & Pepper Shakers (Should this set ever be mega-discounted at Pottery Barn they are so mine!)

Source




Adorable Owls (Seriously, look at this barn owlets face...too cute!)

Source


Yellow + Silver + Gray (I love Sarah Richardson, but I think I might just love Tommy Smythe a little bit more. A great show with great design.)

Source


Moss and Birch (I love these two natural elements together.  This is definitely a project on my must-do list.)

Source


Book Pumpkins (I used this tutorial to make a book pumpkin last weekend for my living room. Cute and easy.)


Source

Thank you so much for stopping by and a big hello to my newest followers!  I'll be busy, busy the next few days helping out my husband with our tag sale.

Have a great weekend!

Angela

6 comments:

  1. So much inspiration here, Angela--love the squirrel s & P set, and that cute owl--he looks like he's smiling! Your pumpkin made out of book pages is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, I love what you're loving too! Beautiful moss and birch together and the pumpkin is adorable. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the squirrel salt and pepper shaker. Adorable.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures I agree with you the salt and pepper shakers are adorable. I noticed the yellow lamp in the Tommy Smythe picture it really pops and makes a statement. I'm going to have to check out the directions for the pumpkin that's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the moss and birch! That is going on my list as well! Maybe on the Christmas table with a couple of silver ornaments in the moss. . . or on the spring table with a bird nest perched in the moss. They would be so versatile! I hope the tag sale is going well! I snagged a desk chair with wooden wheels (dated 1923 on the bottom) for $25 at a yard sale today! Daisy had been wanting one, but the ones we had seen were all WAY too expensive ($250 or more). Gotta love a good sale! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.