Thursday, September 27, 2012

Things I'm Loving this Week...

Here are some things I am absolutely loving this week:


Silhouette Gallery Wall (I've started to collect some vintage silhouettes for a small gallery wall in the master bedroom and I love this classic display from Country Living Magazine.)

Source

 
 
Patch NYC at Target (I love this collection at The Shops at Target, particularly the plates, pillows, throws and candle holders. I must get my hands on some of it!)


Source



Painted Pumpkin Bookshelf Tree (I was looking through the October 2010 issue of Country Living Magazine--yes I keep the back issues--and saw this cleverly painted pumpkin display. This would be so much fun to make!)

Source


Deconstructed Chair & Pumpkins (There is just something about this simple, natural and rustic display that I love. Happy fall!)

Source


Interesting Gourd Displays (I love how these gourds are displayed on the different bottles. It just takes something so ordinary and make it look so special; definitely proves that you do not need to spend a lot to have beautiful collections around you.)


Source
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
 
 
Angela

3 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful inspiration! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with pumpkins is perfect, I love the bookcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the owl pillow and the interesting way to display gourds. I happen to have a large supply of gourds. I am totally going to try that. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.