Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things I'm Loving this Week...

Here are some things I am absolutely loving this week:


Neutral, Classic Furniture (I love this glossy black secretary and its brass and white styling.)

Source
 

Vintage Slide Lampshade (I have a huge storage bin filled with slides my Dad took.  This would be an awesome project to make and would have so much meaning!)

Source


Collected Styling (I love how this piece of furniture is so beautifully displayed.)

Source



Book Collections (I've recently started collecting old books at tag sales and resale shops and just love the look and history that they hold.)


Source


Outside Decorating (This is simply gorgeous and perfect!)

Source


Have a great weekend!


 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm loving these things, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, Love them all but that black secretary is especially nice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images and I am with you that secretary is gorgeous. I love the urn also. I love urns.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lampshade is amazing, definitely a one of a kind. I'd like to see yours if you make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.