Friday, February 21, 2014

Things I'm Loving This Week...

Hey all! I'm on really quick to share my favorite finds of the week and then I am off to start painting and stenciling my upstairs hallway. My project is due next Thursday, so nothing like waiting until the last possible minute to get started!



 

So much goodness, but I am particularly coveting that glass candelabra from CB2 (it also happens to be on sale this right now!) and the gorgeous trays from Ballard Designs.  Which is your fave?
 
 P.S.  I've been nominated for a Homie over at Apartment Therapy! Please cast your vote for your favorite blogs here!









 


4 comments:

  1. Such pretty things again. Love the trays A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!!!! You soooo deserve it lady and I will pop on over! I would really like that sofa seeing as my living room has now been without one for a month! A wonderful day to you!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your nomination. You deserve it. Off to share my vote now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.