Sunday, December 15, 2013

Guest Tour: A Primitive Christmas

Welcome! I'm super excited to be sharing my Mom's home tour with you all today. I love to periodically photograph her home and the Christmas season gave me the perfect opportunity to do just that!
 
 
As you can see from my Christmas Tour last week, we have wildly different styles. But, we actually love a lot of the same things and frequently share decorating ideas and home décor items.
 



This year, my Mom went for a truly primitive decorating style and accented her home with her many collections and loads of natural elements.

 
 
 
 
I love the unexpected vintage ornament in this crock filled with dried gourds!
 
 
 

 More gourds, stacked like a snowman! Super, super cute!
 


 
After my Mom saw my Gold Star Tree she had me make some stars for her in green.



 
 
There are little Santas tucked into her every day décor...
 

 
 
 
Even though I didn't use them this year, winterberries are a favorite of mine!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really, sort of want this wood tree for myself!
 
 
 
 


 

 
I always love how this shelf is decorated! It's almost like having a second mantel.
 

 

 


Thank you so much for taking a tour of my Mom's Christmas home! I know she always appreciates your comments!










 
 If you liked this post you may also like...
 
 

 
 
 

 



Linking to: 


http://cityfarmhouse.com/
”TheGoldenSycamore.com”

http://www.thenester.com/2013/12/welcome-to-the-2013-christmas-tour-of-homes.html