Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pinterest Love...Christmas Trees

Hey everyone! Did you check out my Christmas home tour yesterday? I have the links to all of the 50+ bloggers participating this week at the end of the post. Be sure to check them out! It's only day two and I am already completely blown away.
 
There are so many fun ways to go when choosing and decorating a tree, don't you think? I tend to be more on the creative/take a risk side (no surprise) and my family is more in the traditional side.  Here are some of my favorite Christmas trees that I've pinned on Pinterest.  Which do you like best?
 
 
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5
 

Now head on over and check out all of these awesome Christmas tours!
 
 
BSHT-Christmas-Graphic-copy
 

 
Monday:
Roeshel - DIY Showoff
Jess and Monica - East Coast Creative
Laura - Finding Home
Brittany - Brittany Makes
 
Tuesday:
Caitlin - Desert Domicile
Carolyn - Sweet Chaos Home
 
Wednesday: 
Jamie - C.R.A.F.T.
Michelle - Decor and the Dog
Whitney - The Curtis Casa
Kristin - Bliss at Home
Summer - Simple Stylings
 
Thursday:
 
Jenna - SAS Interiors
Chris - Just a Girl
Michelle - Iron and Twine
Lindsay - Makely Home
Jennifer - Dimples & Tangles
 
Friday:
Jen - The Chronicles of Home
Kristin - Hunted Interior
Eileen - A Creative Day
Lakeitha - Lakeitha Duncan
Kristen - KFD Designs
Jessica - Dear Emmeline
Carmel - Our Fifth House
 
 









 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.