Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Vintage Upholstered Chair with Best in Show Fabric

The other day I found this P. Kaufman Best in Show Fabric and, honestly, even though I am a tried and true crazy cat lady, I bought a yard.





I am beyond in love with the color palette.




And the sophistication of the print with the whimsy of the dogs.




Since the fabric is on the formal side, I paired it with a heavily distressed vintage chair (painted General Finishes French Vanilla Chalk Paint) and sealed it with wax.




We recently happened upon a great vintage sale and I bought several of these chairs, so more will be periodically popping up in a variety of fabrics and colors.


This Best in Show chair is currently available for sale in Northern Connecticut.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin



If you liked my Vintage Upholstered Chair with Best in Show Fabric you may also like...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.