Sunday, November 26, 2017

Easy Cheese Board for Holiday Entertaining

Welcome everyone!

As we enter the holiday season, I wanted to share one of my very favorite things, whether we have company over or its just us...the cheese board. 

Honestly, sometimes we will have this for dinner rounded out with cut up veggies and deviled eggs and everyone loves it.



Lately, I have seen cheese trays being taken up a notch.  They are so incredibly beautiful. You can see some of my favorites on my Pinterest board here. Also, if you are on Instagram you have to follow Aint to Proud to Meg she makes some of the most amazing cheese boards you could ever imagine.

Anyway, with everyone home this past Friday, I invited my Mom over and set up a board for us all to nibble off of.  I photographed it step by step to give you a feel for how easy it is. (Check out the video below.)




All you need to create your own cheese board are a variety of cheeses, veggies, fruits, olives/pickles, meats, chocolates and crackers.

For ours I used clementine oranges, sugared cranberries, toffee, three different cheeses (along with crackers), olives, salami and pistachios.

*The selection you pick is limitless and totally up to your taste and event.









I love the mix of colors and textures. What would be your favorite cheese board items?








1 comment:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me. thanks for posting it. serving tray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.