Friday, January 10, 2014

Things I'm Loving this Week... With Primitive & Proper!

I don't want to come off all crazy and stalker-ish but, let me just say the following things...
 
1. I started reading Primitive & Proper way before I started my own blog and loved it (still do, obviously).
 
2.  I discovered about a year and half ago that Cassie and I actually grew up just two towns apart (we now live hours away).
 
3. Although I've never met her in real life I would love to! She is so genuine and always makes me burst out laughing.
 
5. Chances are, if Cassie has pinned something on Pinterest, I have repinned it. What can I say, we love a similar style.
 
5.  It was Cassie's idea to have my fave bloggers contribute to this weekly post. I thought it was a brilliant idea. However, I wanted to slap myself for not thinking of it first.
 
So, without further adieu, here are Cassie's Things I'm Loving This Week...

Hello Number Fifty-Three'ers!   I am Cassie from Primitive and Proper and I blog about my home, my shop, my projects and family.  I am so excited that Angela let me crash her "Thing's I'm Loving This Week" post!  I don't do a lot of shopping mainly because the budget doesn't allow it, but I do like to window shop online and locally in downtown Frederick, MD.

 Thank you, Angela, for turning the blog over to me for the day!  Now are you ready for some eye candy?

January is the month of organization!  I have a pile of mismatched plastic containers, and would love to use these glass storage containers for my leftovers!  Available at Relish in downtown Frederick and ALSO online here.
Fishs Eddy Storage Set Vintage Flower

It's been so cold and this fleece blanket from Urban Outfitters would wrap me in warmth and happiness!

Kris Tate For DENY Forest Fleece Blanket


I am planning a mini makeover for our living room this year, including a hide rug.  This gold flecked from Silk and Burlap in downtown Frederick is dreamy!  (Also available online).
Gold Metallic Hide Rug
I would love to hang this piece of art from retrowhale in my kitchen.
My friend Ann Marie owns a fabulous etsy shop and I would love to get my hands on these mint amazonite knobs!
Natural Mint Amazonite Crystal Gemstone Rock Knobs



And that's all I have for you!  Thank you so much, Angela, for letting me crash today with things I'm loving!


Thank you so, so much, Cassie! I completely need to find a way to make that blanket and rug mine!

And, isn't Cassie's idea of crashing this post crazy good? Do you want to take over Things I'm Loving This Week and be featured here on Number Fifty-Three? You do? Awesome. Just send me an email at a-santaniello@msn.com and we'll work out all the details.

Have a great weekend!
 
 






If you liked this post you may also like...







Living Room Update & Rugs USA Review



Zero Budget Home Tour


Decorating on a Zero Budget


3 comments:

  1. love cassie and love her fave things - those bowls are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had so much fun with this! thank you so much for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love Cassie and have met her in real life and she is the real deal!
    I was just eyeing up that cowhide rug today. So good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.