Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pinterest Love...

Morning all! It is snowy and so beautiful here! I thought we were just supposed to get a dusting yesterday, but we ended up with a few inches and a lot more expected tomorrow.
 
 

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/



I found that quote recently on Pinterest and I think it is so, so accurate. I love the opportunity to use my creativity!
 
I just saw the yummy looking bread the other day on my friend, Nicole's blog, My Garden Diaries, and I have to bake it. Maybe tomorrow when the weather is bad.
 
I love that dining room and how the sideboard is styled. Really, adding plants to a room makes such a difference!
 
And Siamese cats. Love. My childhood cat had a little bit of that breed in him and he was so, so cute and talkative.


What did you pin this week? Leave me a link to your board so I can follow you back.

 






If you liked this post you may also like...

Fun Valentine's Table with Treat.


Kitchen Styling with Uncommon Goods


Simple Salt Dough Hearts




3 comments:

  1. Love the mirror in number one and you know I have to thank you for including adorable cats again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. number 1 - love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.