Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top 5 Most Viewed Posts of 2012

First of all, this whole blogging experience, which I started on a whim back in the spring, has been so fantastic. I love the outlet of being able to share my creativity, ideas and projects with others.

And, I'm so thankful for all of you! Every comment, new follower or feature makes me smile and brightens my day.

This is probably my lack of self confidence talking, but I sometimes can't believe that others are inspired by my posts and want to keep coming back to my blog.  Thank you! This is truly my outlet on tough days. Here I can separate myself from being the homeschooling mom of two brilliant boys with autism, ADHD, anxiety, OCD and vision problems and just be Angela, thrifter and DIYer. The funny thing is, even when my boys are having rough days they totally support my blogging. They get that this is important to me and will give me the time to work on projects and write blog posts.

My second purpose of this post is to share my Top 5 Most Viewed Posts of 2012.  Which was your favorite?

{Frugal Fall} Entry & Tutorial

Dramatic Dining Room Hutch Transformation

Updating the Outdated {Ottoman Reupholstering}

Rustic, Autumn Home Tour

Again, thank you all so much for your support in 2012 and I look forward to a fun, project-filled 2013!  If you have any suggestions for blog posts or projects you would like to see me tackle in the coming year just leave me a comment below.

DIY Show OffUndertheTableandDreamingMod Vintage Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia52 MantelsBeyond The Picket FencePhotobucket A Delightsome Life Rooted In Thymevif187Liz Marie Blog Junk's Sat Nite Special A Delightsome LifeBoogieboard Cottage”FallFridays Unfolded

It's Overflowing
southern hospitality