Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Updates & All That Fun Stuff...

Hey friends! The days have just been flying by! Yesterday we took the boys to the Museum of Science in Boston and it was amazing. (We've been there tons of times, but yesterday was particularly cool.) I even survived watching a sheep eye get dissected with Antonio. And, if you know me in real life, you know that was a serious accomplishment. Ick!
 
I just wanted to hop on and share a few things with you. First, I recently participated in the Blogger Stylin' Christmas Home Tour, which was ridiculously awesome!  There were a couple of glitches (things like that happen when you have 50+ bloggers participating over a 5 day period), so I just wanted to make sure you all had the links to see every last one of these fantastic tours!


Roeshel - DIY Showoff
Jess and Monica - East Coast Creative
Laura - Finding Home
Jesse - Scout & Nimble
Sarah - Sarah M. Dorsey
Gwen - The Makerista
Brittany - Brittany Makes
Jamie - C.R.A.F.T.
Michelle - Decor and the Dog
Whitney - The Curtis Casa
Kristin - Bliss at Home
Summer - Simple Stylings
 Kelly - View Along the Way
Jenna - SAS Interiors
Chris - Just a Girl 
Michelle - Iron and Twine
Amanda - Our Humble Abode
Julia - Cuckoo 4 Design
Lindsay - Makely Home
Jennifer - Dimples and Tangles
Kristin - Hunted Interior
Eileen - A Creative Day
Kristen - KFD Designs 
Jessica - Dear Emmeline 
Sarah - Royal Marigold
Carmel - Our Fifth House


BSHT-Christmas-Graphic-copy

 Second thing is that tomorrow I will be sharing the next feature in my Inspiring Bloggers Series! I'm super excited so be sure to check back tomorrow to see who it is!




Thank you, thank you everyone for taking the time to stop by and check out my projects! It means so much and I am super excited for 2014! Lots of great things will be happening!!!



 
 
 








 




 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.