Sunday, December 22, 2013

Top 5 Posts of 2013

Hey there friends! I cannot believe it is almost Christmas and another year is coming to a close. I think it was a pretty fantastic year here at Number Fifty-Three and all of you who have stopped by, commented and supported me are amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
 
Can you guess what my most popular posts of 2013 were?  Let's take a look!

My Modern & Fresh Home Tour!


Chalkboard & Stenciled Eggs



 
As seen on...
http://numberfiftythree.blogspot.com/2013/02/easy-inexpensive-planked-wall.html
 
Autumn Book Page Garland


Blogger Stylin' Home Tour: Christmas

Both of my home tours made the top five...Lindsay from White Buffalo Styling Co. definitely gets a huge thank you for organizing both of those events! If you want to see more of the top 5 just click on the links provided to check out the full posts.
 
 
 
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.