Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Rewind...

I can't believe it's already November 1st!

Below are my favorite projects from the past month. You can click on the links below to read the entire post.



1. Super Easy, DIY Bittersweet Wreath    2. My Hutch. Round Two.    3. Our Revamped Entry    4. MyColor™ inspired by Pantone® Painting Party!    5. Milk Glass and Silhouettes


 
 
Also, don't forget to enter my latest giveaway for a beautiful and classic Ramsign house number sign!  Just click here for the full post and details.
 
 


 

Linking to: DIY Show OffUndertheTableandDreamingMod Vintage Life My Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaHouse on the Way52 MantelsBeyond The Picket FencePhotobucket A Delightsome Life Rooted In Thymevif187Liz Marie Bloghttp://www.jenniferrizzo.com/Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special A Delightsome LifeBoogieboard CottageToo Much Time On My Hands”FallHubby Made MeNew HousebuttonFridays Unfolded PhotobucketOr so she says MakingA Diamond in the Stuff The Thrifty Groovehttp://www.carterscottage.net/
The Chicken ChickThe Inspired Room